Friday 13 February 2009

Yummy valentine sweets dressed up in a pretty little package

Ssssshh. Don't tell my hubby about this post. I've prepared a little valentine treat that I'm hoping he won't find out about before tomorrow. He's a big kid and loves these little sweets.

I made the sweetie bag to go with the faux metal Valentine card I made back here.

Starting with a medium cellophane bag I stamped the 
dinky With Love sentiment from the Yummy stamp set (see here for how to get this set free) all over in White Staz-on. To make the topper for the bag I started with Elegant Eggplant cardstock cut to the width of the cellophane bag. I paper pierced a strip of Basic Gray card using the template in the Crafter's Toolkit and matted this onto the Eggplant. Using the A Little Yummy sentiment from the same set I stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink onto Lavender Lace card and cut around the scrolled design. Fancy brads from the Hodgepodge kit secured the topper onto the bag.

Keep Stampin'

Sara xx



1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

lovely treat bag Sara, I love seeing the different way people have used this set, I wasn't sure about it when I first saw it but love it now! Have a lovely Valentine's ! Kate xx