Thursday 26 February 2009

A yummy thank you gift in chocolate, orange and caramel

One of my colleagues at work (and a great friend) stood in for me at an important meeting when I was snowed in, so I made this little thank you for her.

The outer box was made with Chocolate Chip cardstock.  Using Chocolate Chip ink I stamped the Little Something from the free Yummy stamp set onto Only Orange card and matted it onto Creamy Caramel. The corner rounder punch was used on the matted layers. I then stamped the blossoms from the One of a Kind stamp set in Only Orange ink onto Whisper White card and punched with the Boho Blossoms punch. The inner case was made with Creamy Caramel card. 

I chose all the colours to reflect the contents of the box - Orange and Cappuccino flavour Kit Kats. 

Yummy!

Sara xx

3 comments:

Marilyn Goodrich said...

Super cute box Sara! And that there's some chocolate hiding inside makes it that much better! ;)

Sew This N That said...

oooohhhh yummy! love the box you have made Sara....but the chocolate is such a tease to us bloggers who can almost taste them lol :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

Kate Lewis said...

mmm - those kit kats sound yummy! Such a gorgeous box Sara, love the colours and perfectly made - your friend must have been thrilled! Kate xx