Friday 27 February 2009

A polka dot bookmark made with a jumbo paperclip

I made myself this handy little bookmark for marking up what I want next from my Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue :-).

Using Real Red ink I stamped the largest flower from the Polka Dot Punches set onto Whisper White card twice. These were punched out with the scallop circle punch. I punched two circles of Real Red card with the 1-3/8" punch. Finally I stamped the smallest flower from the Polka Dot Punches set in Real Red ink onto Whisper White card twice. These were punched out with the 1-1/4" punch. The flowers were matted and then sandwiched together with the jumbo paperclip in the middle, held in place with dimensionals.

Happy stampin'

Sara xx

2 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

what a great idea Sara - thing is I'd need quite a few of these lol! Kate x

Amber said...

Neat, never really looked at before but I like.