Friday 6 February 2009

I have been given a Lemonade Award

My lovely friend Heather gave me this - the Lemonade award. I guess that the idea is that when life hands you lemons then you have to turn it around and make lemonade.


This award is given by the previous winner to 5 people who have shown great attitude or gratitude this week. All you need to do is:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

3. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award. I would like to pass this award to the following people in appreciation of their great attitude and my gratitude (not all of them are crafting sites).

Kate - I know I nominated her for another award recently but this lovely lady is organising a collection of cards from forum members of ILWS for the Marie Curie Appeal which I think shows great attitude
Clare - she's only just started blogging, she's about to have a baby and she's campaigning to Save Our Bees - more great attitude
Julie - in gratitude from me for her great ideas and tutorials and for her attitude to crafting whilst battling against carpal tunnel problems
Michelle - for still finding time to post some great tips on using Blogger (even though she actually uses Typepad) whilst dealing with personal sadness
Julie - for her cheerful approach to life and the smiles she's given me with tales of her new hens

Sorry ladies if any of you already have this award.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Kate Lewis said...

Wow! Thanks so much for thinking of me Sara - you kind of you!! Thank you too for your inspiration, I love visiting you! Kate xx