Sunday 22 February 2009

Catching up with some awards

Oh I feel so bad. Some very kind friends nominated me for awards - I'm only just catching up and finding that it was two weeks ago! Where did the time go?

I'd like to thank Hayley and  Carolynne who both nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger award.

The rules are that you have to link back to the person who nominated you and pass the award on to 7 other blogs that give you inspiration, link to them too and notify them on their blogs.

I'm passing this award on to:

Andrea (this is a german website but you don't need to understand german to gain inspiration from the photos)

Not quite so long ago (just Friday in fact) my friend Heather nominated me for the Friends award.

Same rules apply but you get to pass the award on to 5 blogging friends and so I'm choosing some regular visitors to my blog because I'd like to think that we have become friends and I want to let them know that I appreciate them taking the time to comment on my creations. My friends are:


Thanks to all for nominations, inspiration and friendship.

Sara xx

9 comments:

Andrea said...

Sara, many Thanks.

Andrea said...

I hope we see us on the Konvention in Germany in November.

Andrea

Sara said...

Andrea, ich hoffe so auch (I hope so too).

Zoe Tant said...

thanks for the award Sara. I love your work too!

Alex said...

Thanks Sara for the friendship award - I'm honoured to be receiving this award - thank you so much.

Have a good week.

Alex x

Fiona said...

Sara - thanks for my award - my first one for my stampin up blog! Woohoo!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Sara - you make me blush.

Lovely cards too by the way

margaret said...

Thank you Sara for my second award from you Sara I feel very honoured.xx

Amber said...

Wow, thanks so much, I am truly honoured.