Tuesday 12 January 2010

A street full of new stamps for Sale-a-bration


A change from Happy Moments today (well I don't know about you but I'm not feeling quite so happy with all this snow still). Yesterday I worked from home and put in a full day and then went out shovelling snow that had come down all day. Today the roads are a bit clearer and so we've made it into work but traffic congestion made our commute 3 times longer than usual. That's all eating into my crafting time! Not fair! I can't wait for it all to go.

I want to see green grass and blue skies like the ones in today's card. The Good Neighbors set got inked up up for a change of scene, (pun intended). It did cheer me a little last night creating this little street with my new stamp set.

If you want to get your hands on this set, or any of the other three Sale-a-bration sets, then you just need to place a minimum order of £45 - email me at sarastamper123@gmail.com to place your order now.


Recipe
Stamp set: Good Neighbors
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Markers
Narrow Grosgrain Ribbon: More Mustard
Twill Ribbon: Certainly Celery

I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to get my houses and trees in a row and masked one of the clouds to overlap them. A strip of Certainly Celery card was snipped to create the grass.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sara xx

3 comments:

Ash said...

That is an awesome card... I loved it totally.... & saved it for an idea.... to be improvised, of course... for my near & dear ones...

Ash...
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Jan Jones said...

This is so sweet!

Love how you have done the grass.
Jan

Alex said...

Lovely card Sara, the houses are sweet in a row :)

Hope you're well.

Alex x