Sunday 7 December 2008

Wow - what a week!

Hope all your preparations for Christmas are going well. I've been super busy this week. I got back from holiday on Sunday night, went to the theatre with my Mum on Wednesday to see the Witches of Eastwick (very good, though rather raunchy) and then with my hubby to the see the Kings of Leon on Friday. 
Saturday was my Open House and I demonstrated a few cards as well as boxes and treat holders - thank goodness I'm catching up on my cardmaking because I'll soon have to post them off.

My mum needed a 60th birthday card to send, so here it is.

The card is for a vibrant lady and so I used Pixie Pink textured cardstock from the Bold Brights range. The birthday cake is from the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set, coloured with markers and matted on Night of Navy. The sentiment is from Garden Whimsy and is a personal favourite (it works for all sorts of occasions). The dinky flower is from One of a Kind. I die cut the numbers from Night of Navy using a Cuttlebug.

You can't see from the outside but I also added a white insert and stamped that with the birthday wishes stamp from the Circle of Friendship set. I also used that on the envelope in place of a postage stamp as I knew the card would be hand delivered.

Keep Stampin'.

Sara xx


No comments: