Thursday 18 December 2008

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad

Today's my Mum & Dad's wedding anniversary. I know that my Mum reads this blog so I had to wait until today to show you their card, otherwise I'd spoil the surprise.

Mum & Dad:

Happy Anniversary - I love you both lots xx


As this is an extra special card I used textured cardstock (that's the more expensive stuff Mum - you're worth it *grinning*) in Blush Blossom and Almost Amethyst. I still used Whisper White plain cardstock to stamp on because this gives the crispest look to the stamped images (not because I was cutting back at this stage - honest).

I created a background by stamping Blush Blossom randomly with the dinky heart from Cause for Celebration (a Level 2 hostess gift) stamp set.

 The main image is from the Fun and Fast Notes stamp set. I coloured this image with markers to match the cardstock and glitzed it up by edging the cakes with Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

I finished the card with some halfback pearls from the Pretties Kit and some Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon.

Hopefully the effect is soft and romantic, to suit the occasion.

Bye for now.

Sara xx

No comments: