Tuesday 2 December 2008

A Quick Christmas Card


As I've just got back from holiday and need to play catch up with my Christmas card making I've gone for a simple and quick design.

I used old olive cardstock and ink (don't you just love how all Stampin' Up!'s colours match properly). The background is the Leaves a la Carte, Stampin' Around wheel and the Christmas tree is from the Fun and Fast Notes (this set is so useful all year round).

The card is finished off with Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon.

 Although green works well for the leaves and the tree you can easily change the colour scheme to suit either the materials you have to hand or the favourite colour of the person you're sending to. This card works fairly well as a man's Christmas card because it's not too fussy but my friend loves all things pink so I'll change the colour scheme to Regal Rose when I make hers.

Bye for now.

Sara


No comments: