Tuesday 30 December 2008

Quick craft tip - rubber stamping tip no. 1

This starts a series of short crafting tips that I'll be posting here once a week or so. I'm sure that for all you seasoned crafters reading, these won't be anything that you don't know already (and if you have any to add then please feel free to email me or comment). Hopefully though they will be of help to newbies to papercrafting.

Store your rubber stamps out of sunlight when not in use. The sun can perish and degrade the rubber, reducing the life of the stamp.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you an arts and crafts guru by any chance Sara? ;-)

Feel free to share some tips with us at: www.sheffieldzone.co.uk

Sara said...

Not guru level ;-) but I'm happy to share what I know. Didn't know about this site but I'll certainly sign up now. Thanks for letting me know.

Amanda said...

HI Sara, here's a tip shared with me from the lovely Hayley.......if your punches jam put them in the freezer for a bit, the metal contracts and frees up the punch!

Sara said...

Thanks for sharing the tip Amanda and Hayley :-)