Saturday 13 December 2008

We'll miss you


I've just realised that I didn't show you a card I made last weekend so thought I'd sort that out now. Our lovely neighbours moved away recently and so I made this card to let them know that we'll miss them. They haven't moved very far and we'll still keep in touch but it's not quite the same as having them right next door.

I used the little truck from the Loads of Love stamp set. I stamped this first on Whisper White card for the wheels to show through and then again on Garden Green cardstock which decoupaged.
The moving package, people and sentiment were all from the Loads of Love Accessories stamp set. I coloured the truck's wheels, packages and people using markers. Garden Green was used again for the mats and then More Mustard was used for the base card. A couple of flourishes from Season of Joy stamped in Versamark were added to provide a bit of background interest.

Thanks for dropping by.

Sara xx

No comments: