Saturday 20 December 2008

Hostess gifts - how to earn free stamp sets and other products

In a previous blog entry I showed you the Anniversary card I made for my Mum and Dad and explained that the background was made with the dinky heart stamp from the Level 2 
hostess gift - Cause for Celebration. This is the full set here. The dinky stamps are great for making background papers. The larger stamps work as the main focus stamp for any special occasion card or tag.

Now I'm sure that some of you are wondering what a hostess gift is. These are free stamp sets and other Stampin' Up! products that you get in return for hosting a workshop. You get to have fun with your friends trying out the products and learning new techniques and you get free crafting goodies - how great is that?

This Little Bit of Happiness set is a level 1 hostess gift.
The amount of free products you can earn depends on the level of workshop sales. The higher the sales the more goodies you get. With net sales of just £150 you can choose a hostess level 1 gift and also £15 of products from the catalogue, these could be inks, cardstock, ribbon or whatever else you might need to stock your craft box. If your sales are more than £300 this jumps to a hostess level 2 gift and £35 of products and so on upwards.

If you live in the South Yorkshire area and you'd like to book a workshop then please  email me.

What if you don't live in my area? Does this mean you can't get the free goodies? Of course not - I wouldn't raise your hopes just to dash them again, would I. If you place an order with me for the minimum net amount of £150 then you get just the same benefits, your order will be delivered direct to you and (exclusive to orders placed with me) I'll post you some project sheets and one or two other goodies as a thank you for shopping with me. Email me for more details.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sara xx

No comments: