Wednesday 10 December 2008

Christmas trio

I love a bit of bling in my crafting and so I thought I'd combine silver embossing with some hodgepodge.

I've used Whisper White, Bordering Blue and Night of Navy cardstock, Night of Navy and Versamark ink and silver embossing powder.

Stamp sets are Season of Joy for the card and the gift bag, Circle of Friendship for the hanging decoration
and Seasonal Wishes for the sentiment on the card.

I used the scallop edge punch to trim the flap on the gift bag and the scallop circle for the decoration.

The decoration has a chocolate mint sandwiched between the two scallop circles. 

I haven't quite decided who is going to get this yet but I need to start wrapping presents tonight so I guess I'd better make my mind up soon.

Keep stampin'.

Sara xx

No comments: