Tuesday 14 December 2010

Need some quick Christmas gift tags?


Well I spent most of the weekend shopping - along with everyone else in Sheffield I think, lol. Grocery shopping, xmas shopping, all had to be done. The weather had delayed me and now it was urgent.

And so was the gift wrapping. Because everyone is gearing up ready for the next onslaught of snow, I had some gifts that had a very quick turnaround time - in and out of the house in minutes.

If ... I'd been sensible I'd have taken crafting with me on my recent trips to get gift tags prepared ready.

If ...

but I'm not, lol, so it was quick crafting time for some gift tags:


Recipe
Stamp set: Winter Post
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Punches: Ornament, Tag, Small Tag, Designer Label, 1-3/4" Circle
Other: Crop-a-dile, Silver Elastic Cord

Very quick and easy. The images were stamped in Not Quite Navy ink onto Baja Breeze card and punched out. The sentiment was stamped in Not Quite Navy ink onto Whisper White card and punched out. They were adhered together back to back (with a sandwich of Not Quite Navy card for the Tag punch shape), hole-punched with the crop-a-dile and strung with Silver Elastic Cord.


Hope that your christmas preparations are less frantic than mine :-)

Sara xx

1 comment:

Laetitia said...

Hi Sara,

I love your tags. They are very elegant, and I love the stamps you used. They match the nice box you had showcased earlier.

Great inspiration.
Laetitia xxx