Thursday 22 January 2009

Two blog awards - and I'd like to thank my husband, my Mum, my hairdresser ...

Woohoo! Not just one but two blog awards in the space of a week - thanks so much to my crafting friends and inspirations: Heather and Alex. And sorry that I'm only just catching up with them.

Last Friday Heather over at cardscrafts4u.blogspot.com nominated me for the Marie Antoinette award:


The rules of this award are as follows:
1) Post a link of the person who gave you the award.
2) Nominate 7 other people and give a link to their sites.
3) Let the people who you have nominated know.
4) Put a log of the award on your blog.

So this award now goes to:

1) Alex
4) Suz

Then yesterday Alex over at Hau to Craft nominated me for the Butterfly award:


The idea of this award is to pass it along to ten others, as follows:

1. Post the award logo on your blog.
2. Add the link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate ten other blogs and post their links as well.
4. Let those people know that they received the award.

So the people that I nominate for this award (a different group from the first and that's still not enough to cover everyone who provides me with ideas and inspiration) are:

3) Lynn
5) Kate
8) Ange

Thank you to everyone.

*Kiss*
*Wave*
*Kiss, kiss*



10 comments:

Stamp With Linz said...

Thanks so much, you are sweet to include me! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, it doesn't say what it's for though???

Blog love for thinking of me

Billie xxx

Hayley said...

WOW thanks for the award you are so sweet to think of me.
x

Alex said...

Thank you for the award Sara, I shall look forward to receiving it and putting it on the mantlepiece with my other one :) Oscars next...

Sara said...

Hi Billie. There weren't any details with the award but I was passing it onto those people whose craft blogs inspire me and give me that "Oo I'd like to have a go at that" feeling. Sara xx

Sew This N That said...

Thankyou for sharing your award with me Sara :0)
I truly appreciate it :0)
**Hugs** Heather x

margaret said...

Thank you so much for the award Sara. Its lovely. The only probs I have as I am new to blogging I am not sure how to add everything into my blog.
See I'm not so clever after all. any help would be appreciated, lol. xxx

Kate Lewis said...

Ah, Sara thank you so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate it - love your blog! Hugs Kate x

Sara said...

Hi Margaret

I've sent you an email explaining how to set up links and add the image to your blog. Hope you're able to understand it. :)

Sara

margaret said...

Hi Sara,
Thanks for information will have a play with it.

Margaret xx