Tuesday 20 January 2009

Quick craft tip - rubber stamping tip no. 2

If your rubber stamps are mounted on wooden blocks be careful to store them as flat as possible. If a wooden block is unbalanced and squashes the rubber below then it can distort the stamp and this will show as a gap or hole in the image when you next stamp it.

Stampin' Up! rubber stamps are delivered in strong, clear plastic boxes, making them easily stackable whilst protecting the rubber and also allowing easy identification of the stamps you need.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hi Sara,

Just wanted to message you to say that I've been awarded with a Blog Award today from Jo and that I needed to nominate ten other blogs that inspire me, one of which is yours.

Please click on my name to pop over to my blog to give it a read and to pick up an award I have for you!

Bye for now,