Saturday 31 July 2010

Simply Stunning Summer Share

This post will remain at the top while I have shares available. Please scroll down to read my regular blog posts.

My regular ladies just lurve the Pretties Kit (they ooh and aah over them and like to stroke them, lol) but they usually put off buying it because there are always stamps, ink etc that they want more urgently. So I've decided to put together a Summer Share for them and I'm opening the offer up to my blog readers too.


The cost of the share is £8 including postage and it includes six 6" x 6" sheets of Bride DSP (3 of each design), plus 1m of Whisper White taffeta ribbon, plus 1/5 of the contents of the Pretties Kit (excluding the tin) as follows:

White flowers (10: 2 ea. in 5 sizes)
White halfback pearls (6 small, 4 medium, 2 large)
Cream halfback pearls (6 small, 4 medium, 2 large)
White round pearls w/holes (6 small, 3 large)
Cream round pearls w/holes (6 small, 3 large)
Clear round beads w/centre hole (2)
Clear round beads w/side hole (2)
Clear teardrops (4)
Clear round Rhinestone brads (4 small, 3 medium, 3 large)
Hat pins w/clutches (2)
Spacer beads (6)

This little bundle is perfect for creating wedding cards but most of the items can also be coloured with markers, ink pads or reinkers to match any project you have in mind. Please email me to order yours.

No comments: