Sunday 12 June 2011

Card share celebrating my birthday

Hope you're having as good a weekend as I am.

It was my birthday on Friday and the celebrations are running through the weekend, heehee.

Just taking a few minutes today to share with you some of the handcrafted cards I've received:

From my DH ...


From my MIL and FIL (the little box is attached to the card and had a cheque inside - fab idea) ...


From my downline Jan (full details are on her blog here), this card is beautifully textured too, you just have to touch ...


And she made a little bagalope so that the card wouldn't be crushed ...


And from my upline Joanne, it's difficult to pick up but there's a beautiful shimmer to this in the sunlight ...


And the choccies came in matching packaging. Hmm maybe I should have taken the pic before I ripped into them, lol.


Off now to enjoy more of my birthday weekend.

I'll pop back tomorrow with more pix from yesterday's technique class.

Sara xx


1 comment:

Aileen said...

Happy belated birthday. Lovely gifts and cards. I'm impressed by your creative family and friends. x