Saturday 25 June 2011

Blog hop on Friday 1st July


Hi folks, hope you're having a good weekend. I've been busy crafting but I'm not sure that the recipient will have got the card yet, so I don't want to spoil any surprise.

My MIL's coming over this afternoon though, so we'll be doing some more crafting, that I should be able to share tomorrow!

Meanwhile, I just thought I'd give a bit of advance notice that I'm joining some of the other In Love With Stamping forum members this coming Friday, for one of our mammoth blog hops. We've got 25 blogs participating, split into two groups. This hop is built around the colour coach.


This is a fantastic tool for coming up with colour combos that work. The coach gives a Dynamic Duo, (for a stunning monochromatic look eg. Old Olive and Certainly Celery) and then gives a couple of Colour Combos for every single SU colour. In addition to that, you can just swivel the cards around to test out your own combinations. Please email me if you'd like to order one.

For the blog hop we'll each be picking a colour combo from the coach, to use for our project(s).

So please make a note in your diary to pop by on Friday for some colour combo inspiration (of course I'd love to have your company in between as well, lol).

Sara xx

No comments: