Friday 1 April 2011

The new Mini Catalogue and a reminder invitation


Our new Mini Catalogue launches today and it's a real beaut! We're absolutely spoiled this time. We have the BIG SHOT! Yay! We got it! And it opens up a whole new world of crafting; textures, easy boxes and the chance to work with new materials just for starters.

But we've also got gorgeous new stamps sets, punches, papers, ribbons, buttons and more.

Grab a cuppa, get yourself settled and take a gander by clicking here.


Want to order? Everything? Lol. Maybe a little? Just email me.

While we're at it I thought I'd just remind you that tomorrow is my FREE Mini Launch Party and you're all invited - see here for details.

This is the spring pastel card that I sent out to my local mailing list:


Recipe
Stamp sets: Four Frames, Itty Bitty Bits, Sincere Salutations (sentiment)
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Baha Breeze, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red
Punches: Decorative Label, Itty Bitty Shapes
Embossing Folder: Elegant Bouquet
Embosslits: Beautiful Wings
Sizzlits: Little Leaves
Other: Basic Rhinestones

The basic card is an A6 portrait of Pink Pirouette card. The Sahara Sand card front was run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing Folder and adhered to the card. Using Bravo Burgundy ink, the frame was stamped onto Whisper White card and then the sentiment stamped in Rose Red ink in the centre, before punching out with the Decorative Label. A dinky flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes was stamped in Rose Red ink on Whisper White card and punched out with the flower from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (a pack of three punches). The Little Leaves were die cut from Pear Pizzazz card and a single leaf cut off and adhered behind the flower (the die cut did me for 7 flowers - how's that for quick). A teeny rhinestone was added to the centre of the flower before it was adhered to the edge of the sentiment frame. The little butterflies were die cut from Baha Breeze card. I love these little embosslits, they emboss a texture and cut out at the same time and the butterflies are just gorgeous - one of my favourites. Just three of the five butterflies were used here. The teeni
est stuck on directly, the next one popped on a sliver of dimensional and the largest adhered along the body with a glue dot.

It was a doddle to do even this large batch with my new Big Shot, heehee.


And for my hostess evening tonight I made a similar batch in bright colours and using the Itty Bitty Buttons:


I've got so much to share with you I do hope that you'll pop back often over the next few days. Tomorrow we're kicking off with a real Mega Blog Hop with a bunch of friends over at In Love With Stamping so hope you get chance to stop by and take a look at that.

Have a great weekend and hope I see you tomorrow (whether virtually or IRL, lol).

Sara xx

No comments: