Wednesday 21 April 2010

A set of cards in kraft with matching punched trios


Today I've made a couple of quick cards to complete a set that I'll be giving away in my free draw at Friday night's workshop.


Recipe
Stamp sets: One of a Kind, Whimsical Words
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Green Galore/Only Orange
Ink: Green Galore/Only Orange
Punch: Boho Blossoms

The aperture is punched with the Boho Blossoms punched and then stamped and punched images matched in place underneath the apertures on the inside back of the card.

They match one I made at my Open Day:


And one of those featured on the Mini catalogue bloghop:


... to create a quick and easy set of cards that make a great gift.

Hope you like.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Linby said...

what fun cards, love the use of the boho punch with the background showing through.
Linbyx