Saturday 27 March 2010

A reminder of the bloghop and a teeny tiny sneak peek

Just a quick reminder that we're having a bloghop tomorrow, showcasing lots of new goodies from the new Mini Catalogue.

If you're new to bloghopping then believe me it's simple, painless and highly addictive! You can start anywhere on the circuit (such as here at my blog) and somewhere in the post (usually towards the end) you will be given the link to the next person in the loop and then the next and so on until you get back to where you started. There will be 15 blogs in the loop that I'm in tomorrow. We had so much fun last time that in fact there will be 3 loops altogether so if you have a large coffee pot to keep you going, you could visit all of them
Everything should be in place from 10am so please drop by any time after then and I'll start you on your journey.

Now here's your teeny, tiny sneak peek of what I've got in store for you (two separate cards). (In an Aussie accent:) Can you guess what it is yet?


Tomorrow's also the day for a new challenge over at Stamp With Us so I'll be posting twice tomorrow. I'll be putting that post on at around 8am.

Don't forget that clocks go forward tonight. We'll lose an hour's crafting time :-( but I'm sure the lighter nights will be worth it.

Have a great weekend, I'm off now to the Craft Group at St. Saviours.

Sara xx

No comments: