Wednesday 24 March 2010

Arriving soon!

Our new Mini Catalogue will be open for orders from Thursday 1 April - and no, that's not an April Fool's joke!

One of the many advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that we get to order new items ahead of everyone else and I've been playing with my shiny new toys, sorry, that should read, "refining my crafting techniques" lol and I just can't wait to share the new products with you. Any idea what these are for? I'll be showing you how I've used them very soon.

The Mini Catalogue has some great new fun items, beautiful distressed and vintage looks and some new, single stamps, to mention just a few.

A virtual look
As a special preview, we're having a blog hop on Sunday 28th March. If you pop back here on Sunday then you'll be able to see what I've created with the new goodies and then I'll send you on your way around a bunch of my crafting friends so you'll get a great look at a variety of the new products. Then just carry on back around to me to place your order and I'll send it through straight away on Thursday morning.

A real life look
Want to stroke the new papers, ink the rubber? I'm having an Open House 1pm - 4pm on Saturday 3 April. If you're in the area (North Sheffield/Barnsley) then drop by any time that afternoon for demos, make and takes, refreshments, prize draws and more! Email me for directions.

Off now to get ready for the theatre. I'm going with my Mum and a friend to see the Rocky Horror Show at the Lyceum tonight. Before you ask - we're not getting dressed up, I bottled it, lol.

Stop by tomorrow for another card and to hear how the show was.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Coward! we went to RH a few yrs ago me my sister & Mum & we all got dresses (well almost dressed) glad there was no camera! but it was a scream! enjoy I am having a new mini sent to me so I will be able to have a look

Love Dawn xx