Tuesday 10 November 2009

A quick reminder about the low price starter kit

Earlier today I sent out the email invitations to my downlines to mark the date of my Cringle Mingle and it reminded me, to remind you, that the low price starter kit is still available for a few more days.

My Cringle Mingle is one way for me to say thank you to my downlines, hostesses and top customers. It's an informal crafting get together where we can have a play with the latest products, have a chat, some mince pies and drinks and just get away from the hustle and bustle of xmas shopping. You're not too late to come along and join us if you'd like to become one of my Stampettes.

If you join up by 13 November you can become a Stampin' Up demonstrator for just £125 instead of £139. More details about the benefits and the offer are here and you can email me at sarastamper123@gmail.com if you have questions or to join.

Hope to see you at the Cringle Mingle :-)

No comments: