Tuesday 24 November 2009

A black and white card for a black mood


No, your monitor hasn't gone wrong. I just decided to make a black and white card to match my mood. I sat my exam this morning, took one look at the questions and could see that half the syllabus was missing from the question paper - the half that I had revised and knew pretty well. So many of the questions (we only had to answer 5 after all) were from the same area. Not fair! OK - sulk over, rant over. Here's the quick card I made to calm myself down again. Good I think for a man's card?


Recipe
Stamp sets: Scandinavian Season, Spotlight on Christmas
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Punches: Tag, Small Tag
Striped Grosgrain Ribbon: Basic Black
Other: White EP, Hodgepodge brads

Now back to hit the books ready for Thursday.

Hope your week's turning out better than mine. :-)

Sara xx

9 comments:

Emma said...

This is so striking and sophisticated :D - love it.

Teri said...

Me too! It's gorgeous! Just doing samples for the spotlight set too - now I have another idea to try :o) Thanks Sara! xxxx

debbi taylor said...

Your mood may have been black - but this has not affected your creative juices - stunning!

Jan Jones said...

Absolutly stunning!!

So glad I have finished all my exams and have my life back again. Will be thinking about you - good luck Sara.
Jan

Unknown said...

Sorry to read the exam was such a pig - but something good came from it already - I love this card. very sophisticated

Love it

hope Thursday goes the way you want it to

Bx

Hayley said...

Stunning card!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful card - I love it and that new stripy ribbon looks fab.

So sorry for you about your exam :(

Unknown said...

Aww sorry to hear the exam was a disaster! The card however is fantastic.

All the best

Jan x

margaret said...

Great card Sara love the black & white theme.xx