Monday 31 January 2011

Sneak peek and reminder of technique class on 12 Feb


This is a sneak peek at just one of the projects that we'll be making in the technique class on Saturday 12 March(1.30pm-3.30pm at St. Saviours, High Green). As some ladies couldn't make the last class I agreed to hold it over to this month (we made a box project instead at the last one).

So if you'd like to have a go at

  • Kissing; and
  • Emerging Colour

then please email me to book your place.

Everyone who comes along to the technique class will get an SU! product (this month it's a stamp) included in their class fee (as well as technique instruction cards and materials to make the projects). By booking in advance I can ensure that you have everything you need on the day. If you can't commit and just want to turn up on the day, then you'll be very welcome but you'll have to share my supplies and pick up your product at the next class (or collect from me).

Don't forget you can also come along to the crop as well/instead on the same day. Details are here.

Hope to see you on the 12th.

Sara xx

1 comment:

lindyloo said...

Hello sara I am really looking forward it xxx