Wednesday 17 November 2010

A flowery thank you


A little change today from all the Christmas bits and pieces but no change from the Baja Breeze, heehee (I'll make a big effort for the the next post I promise). Today's card is the one that I created a big batch of, to send out with all the orders to my customers over the last month, thanking them for crafting with me. I did take a photo of the batch when I'd made them but somehow deleted it from my camera before I transferred it to the laptop. Good job I've been able to photo this last one before I send it out.


Recipe
Stamp sets: Ornate Flowers, Because I Care (sentiment)
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Punch: Scallop Trim Border

The base card is a 4" square of Baja Breeze and I added a 1" strip of Greenhouse Gala DSP to the left side. Using Pacific Point ink I stamped the sentiment direct to the card. Pear Pizzazz and Poppy Parade markers were used to colour the flower direct to the stamp and then the it was "huffed" and stamped out onto Whisper White card. This was matted onto a Pear Pizzazz layer that had been punched top and bottom with the Scallop Trim Border and the whole was popped up on dimensionals on the card front.

Off now to get some more crafting done, my job for tonight is to make the next batch of thank you cards, lol.

Just place your order with me to snag your own.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

A very beautiful card Sara - I love that new border punch - Jacqueline xx.