Sunday 26 September 2010

A mini scrapbook album for wedding photos


Here is the mini scrapbook album that I made for my newlywed friends. I followed Helen's excellent instructions over at All Things Stampy here, for a sweet little album that just keeps on unfolding.


Recipe
Punch: Scallop Edge
Taffeta Ribbon: Chocolate Chip
Other: Love Stories Simply Scrappin' Kit

I really had to add very little to the supplies from the kit to make this album, just a little ribbon for the closure. The base of the album is the very lush textured cardstock from the kit and I've layered it with the co-ordinating DSP for the inner pages. The kit comes with die-cut edging in Pretty in Pink and to keep the bulk of the pages down, I added my own Close to Cocoa edging by using the Scallop Edge punch on some off-cuts of the DSP. Layers of DSP and more textured card hide the ribbon ties and the album front is finished with more die-cuts. And there's plenty of kit left over for more scapbooking projects or cardmaking. This kit will be available in the new catty while stocks last but the taffeta ribbon will be retiring.

Here's how the album unfolds:


All ready for Laetitia and her hubby to add their own photos, journalling and any personal embellishments if they want to.


I wish them much happiness in their new life together.

Sara xx

No comments: