Friday 3 September 2010

Join my Stampers 6 club to receive exclusive hostess benefits

Do you want to earn exclusive free stamp sets and stash from the new catalogue without having to host a workshop in your home?

As the new catalogue is just around the corner I'm about to start a new Stampers Club. Join me now to build your stash and get your hostess benefits through my "virtual" workshop.

Here's how it works:

  • there are 6 members to each club (you don't need to find them, I organise that, but if you have any friends who may be interested then please get them to contact me)
  • each club runs for just 6 months (you have no commitment after 6 months but if you want to join another of my stampers clubs then you'll be very welcome)
  • each member agrees to place a minimum order of £25 per month plus p&p
  • each month a different club member gets to be the virtual hostess and gets all the free benefits that come with that

Here's what you get:
  • a minimum level 1 hostess stamp set
  • a minimum £15.00 worth of free spend in the catalogue
  • a free Stampin' Up catalogue (worth £4.95)
  • a copy of any mini catalogue that comes out while the club is runnin
  • a little something extra from me to you every so often (eg. cardstock samples, project sheet)

... and of course your package of goodies each month!

Email me at sarastamper123@gmail.com to book your place now ready for the club to start in October.

Sara xx

No comments: