Sunday 29 August 2010

Thinking of becoming a demo? Come along to the Stampettes training on Thursday 9 September

Have you been thinking about becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator but keep putting it off because it seems a bit daunting?

Then why not come along to the next Stampette's training evening on Thursday 9 September at 7pm.


The training starts in a similar way to a regular SU workshop. I'll demo a technique and there'll be a make and take. Then we'll move on to discussing business techniques, ways of finding new customers, how to provide excellent service to our existing customers and of course how we can make the most of the new catalogue.

You'll get to take part in the crafting, see the sort of support I provide to my team and can ask any questions you like. You're welcome to stay for as long or as short a time as you like. Not interested in the business side, just want to be a hobby demo and get a discount on products? No problem, just stay for the crafting portion of the training.

At the moment my team is just the one very talented and accomplished downline, Jan. My goal for 2010-11 is to achieve our annual incentive trip (I can tell you more about that too at the training). To do that I need to grow my team and help them to achieve their own goals, whether that's as a hobby demo (just buying for themselves and a few friends) or as a business demo (running their own part time business with hours that fit around their family and other commitments).

This is a great time to join up as a demo. We have all the excitement of the Last Chance List in September, the new catalogue in October and Convention in London in November.

If you'd like to come along then please email me at sarastamper123@gmail.com and I'll send you directions. Too far to travel but still interested? Please get in touch and we can work out another way of going through things together, either telephone, by video over the internet, or if I'm travelling in your area, then a face to face meeting.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sara xx

No comments: