Tuesday 27 October 2009

A Halloween chocolate treat


I don't like these dark nights, do you? Apologies for the poor lighting to these pix, it's back to using the camera flash again. I'm going to have to work on my indoor lighting arrangements I think because I don't like the hard light look I have here.

Well it was my first day back at work today and it actually wasn't too bad. I've come back to plenty of work but I prefer being too busy than bored. A quick bit of crafting to wind down and now I'm about to hit the study books for an hour or so.

I figured I'd not done anything for Halloween and so decided to decorate one of these small food tubs that I got cheap as a set of 3 at the weekend and fill it with choccies. Will it last until the weekend? Hmmm I suspect it may need refilling by then, lol.


Recipe
Stamp set: Autumn Days
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Really Rust, Old Olive
Punch: Large Oval
Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon: Chocolate Chip

I cut the card for the lid roughly to shape and then placed it on the lid and ran my bone folder around the edges to crease a cutting line. The edges of the pumpkin and stalk were sponged. The leaves were inked with Pumpkin Pie and the edges with Really Rust.

Help yourself to a choccie.

Sara xx

No comments: