Sunday 19 July 2009

Normal Stamp With Us challenge service has been resumed


And we're back! The Design Team had a week off but we're back again this weekend with another set of samples for this week's challenge. It's a colour challenge using this photo as 
inspiration:

And here's my card:


Recipe
Stamp sets: Polka Dot Punches, Oval All, Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel, Real Red, Old Olive, Yoyo Yellow
Ink: Black Stazon, Old Olive, Real Red
Punches: 5-Petal Flower, Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Scallop Edge
Rhinestone Brads: Circle Fire

The flowers were made by stamping the card with the Polka Dot Punches stamp, punching out with the 5-Petal Flower punch and scoring and folding the centre and in between each petal.

Please stop by and take a look at the wonderful creations made by the other members of the Stamp With Us design team.

Sara xx

7 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

I LOVE those flowers Sara! And a great layout too! Hugs Kate x

Emma said...

WOW Sara - that creamy caramel is delicious - never seen it used before. As Kate said too the flowers are great :D

Have a great Sunday ;D

simplyfairies said...

I love this Sara...

margaret said...

Another lovely layout and colour theme Sara. xx

Maria said...

Hi Sara
Have come here via a link on Teri's blog. I am so glad she directed me here as I love your designs. I especially love this card and will possibly have to "borrow" your flower idea for Poinsettias for Christmas.
I will be back regularly now.

Teri said...

Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! Lol ... gotta pinch them Sara :o)

Love your card .... I'm struggling with all the colours on mine right now .... I'll have to re-think it or abandon! :o)

Have left you a little pressie on my blog.

Teri xx

Unknown said...

Great card Sara - well done :-)