Saturday 26 March 2011

Mini Catalogue Launch Party, Saturday 2 April - you're all invited!!


Yay! The fantastic new Mini Catalogue will soon be here full of fantastic goodies including new stamp sets, new tools and new accessories.

To celebrate, I'm having a Launch Party a week today and you're all invited!

I'm covering all costs for the room hire, refreshments etc. but I'd welcome any donations for Cavendish Cancer Care.

When: anytime 11am - 3.30pm, Saturday 2 April

Where: St Saviour's Church Hall, Mortomley Lane, High Green (click here for more details on how to find it)

What:
  • a free goodie bag
  • demonstrations of new techniques
  • make 'n' take projects for you to test out the new goodies
  • samples for looking and touching
  • refreshments
  • prizes
Feel free to just drop in on the day but if you email me that you're coming along then I'll make sure there's a goodie bag set aside for you and that I don't run out.


2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hope your launch day goes well Sara. Unfortunately I don't live near you else I'd be there in a flash - can't wait to see all the new stuff though - Jacqueline xx.

lindyloo said...

Hi Sara hope all's well I will be there hehe xx linda xx