Yes 1 October is finally here and I can now share with you the new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue 2010-2011!!
If you can't wait to dive in then just click here to open the online pages and then pop back to email me your order.
So where do I start? Well here's a quick tour of some of the many highlights:
- choice of traditional wooden or new clear mount stamps - many of the stamp sets (though not all) now come in a choice of clear mount (look for the C symbol) or wood mount (look for the W symbol)
- new colours - we now have four new sets of core colours that are permanent plus a set of In Colors that will stay with us for the next two years
- new hostess sets - we have brand new stamp sets at all levels (plus a DSP paper pack of In Colors) for you to choose from when you hostess a qualifying workshop - email me to book yours now
- new stamp sets throughout - goes without saying that we have some fantastic new stamps for all sorts of occasions from Christmas to weddings and everything in between
- wider range of matching accessories - we now have more ribbons, brads, DSP and buttons that still co-ordinate perfectly with your new range of colour card and ink
- new color kits - to add just the new colours to your existing colour products eg. markers, Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Pastels
- new crafting products - some fantastic tools to help all aspects of your crafting eg. clear blocks (for the clear mount stamps), Color Coach, Spritzer Tool, Distressing Essentials, Crimper
- more punches - we now have an even greater range of punches, all designed to work perfectly with our stamp sets
Well that's a quick cantor through but I'll be giving more details over the coming days of course.
Any questions then just drop me a line. Better still if you're close to the Barnsley/Sheffield area then why not pop by my Open House, 2pm-5pm Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd October and see the products for yourself. Combine it with a trip to Meadowhall for a complete shopping spree! Email me for directions.
I'll be back later with a sample but got to dash for now to put together packs for my exclusive Hostess event tonight.
See you later