Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bloomin beautiful sketch for the challenge at ILWS


Another day and another of our monthly challenges over at In Love With Stamping. Today I'm sharing the sketch challenge which is this:


And here's mine:


Recipe
Stamp sets: Bloomin' with Beauty, Happy Moments (sentiment)
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Black Stazon, Stampin' Write Markers, Rose Red
Other: Flower Fusion, Pretty in Pink brads (Soft Subtles)
Non-SU: Texture plate

I stamped the image in Black Stazon on Whisper White card and coloured with markers. The sentiment was stamped in Rose Red ink on the opposite corner to my embellishments. The flower bowl was then matted onto Pretty in Pink card and the Flower Fusion secured with brads. I ran a piece of Creamy Caramel through a texture plate and sponged the edges with Close to Cocoa ink before matting on the Certainly Celery blank. The main image was then popped up on dimensionals.

Back tomorrow with another.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Laetitia said...

Oh wow, I love it. Pink and brown, my fav colour combo. The colouring is really great. And I also like the textured cardstock which brings an additional dimension to the card. Trully amazing.