Thursday 12 March 2009

An extra 10% off the starter kit price 12th-25th March

I've mentioned the benefits of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator before and now for a very limited time, there's an extra discount on the starter kit price. Instead of paying £139 to get £240 of products (a fantastic bargain to start with), if you join up any time 12th-25th March then you only pay £125 - that's almost half price.

This offer applies whether you want to become a demonstrator to run a business or just to get great discounts for yourself and your crafting friends.

What better time to join my team of Stampettes! Don't forget that I'm currently offering an extra stamp set in addition to the starter kit, if you join through me.

Email me at sarastamper123@gmail.com to sign up or ask any questions.

Sara xx


No comments: