Wednesday 11 March 2009

Anniversary card using the couple from Summer by the Sea stamp set

Before I get on to today's card I'd just like to welcome my very first team member - Julie. I've known for a few days, but now it's official, woohoo. Thank you Julie, for joining Sara's Stampettes. You'll see that she is an extremely talented lady, with a great blog already over at Julie's Crafty Corner, from which I've just learned that it was also her birthday yesterday. Happy Birthday Julie - what a week for you! I wish you lots of success in your new venture as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and feel so lucky to have you on my team.

If you're thinking about joining Julie and me then please stop by tomorrow as I'll have a little bonus that might just make the decision for you.

Now onto 
today's card. This is another quick one using the Summer by the Sea set. 

I used Very Vanilla as my card blank. Using the couple from the Summer by the Sea set I stamped onto more Very Vanilla card using Versamark and embossed with gold powder. I did the same with the Wishing You Happiness sentiment from the 
same set. These were matted onto Creamy Caramel card before being attached to the card.

A great fix when you need an anniversary card in a hurry.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sara xx

3 comments:

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

Lovely card Sara! Great image.

Julie

Kate Lewis said...

Lovely, classy and elegant card Sara, gorgeous colours and a huge congrats on your downline and welcome Julie! Hugs Kate xx

Zoe Tant said...

Very elegant card Sara. Zoe