Sunday 1 May 2011

A matching patriotic bag complete with gift


On Friday I shared with you the card that I'd made to welcome a new member of our Stampin' Up! team. And I'm back now as promised to share the little gift bag that I made to go with it.

I had a wonderful crafty time this morning with Jan and Chrissi. We had great fun trialling a project that Jan and I will be sharing at our upcoming Stamptacular on Sunday 22 May (we have some places spare still so check back soon for details or email me).

This is the little bag that I gave to Chrissi:


Recipe
Stamp set: Fine Flourish
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink: Real Red, Pacific Point
DSP: Blueberry Crisp, Play Date
Punches: Eyelet Border, Round Tab
Satin Ribbon: Whisper White
Bigz L Die: Fun Flowers
Originals Dies: Leaves 2
Other: Designer Buttons

The bag design is the same one as in my Greenhouse Garden tutorial here. To trim it up, I made the flower in the same way as for the matching card and added leaves stamped in Real Red ink with the Fine Flourish stamp.

Inside I'd popped some 6" x 6" Greenhouse Gala DSP together with a pack of matching ribbons:


Fancy coming along to our next team get-together? Ask me how.

Enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

Sara xx

No comments: