Monday 28 February 2011

February thank you cards for my customers


As you might already know, I always send a thank you card out to my customers with their order and this is the card that I've been sending during February.

It uses one of my favourite Level 1 hostess sets and it's such a detailed flower image that it works well stamped on its own as well as coloured in. I kept a monotone look for this simple design, ideal for making batches!


Recipe
Stamp set: Because I Care
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red
Ink: Rose Red

The card blank is a 9cm square of Pretty in Pink. The Hydrangea head was stamped first onto a smaller square of Pretty in Pink card using Rose Red ink. Then using a stamp-a-ma-jig for positioning I stamped the sentiment and a repeat row of little buds also using Rose Red ink. This layer was adhered direct to a square mat of Rose Red card and then popped up on the card front using dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sara xx

1 comment:

Amanda Burditt said...

sara, I LOVE this card!!! Hydrangeas are some of my favourite flowers and pink is my favourite colour! This card is gorgeous! Can't wait 'till my next workshop so I can get this set!