Sunday 28 February 2010

Its In the Stars for the Stamp With Us challenge


Tomorrow is the start of a new Stampin' Up! offer.

Buy one of these qualifying stamp sets and get 20% off the co-ordinating punch!
  • Simply Said - Full Heart punch*
  • In the Stars - Large Star punch
  • Flight of the Butterfly - Butterfly punch
  • Say it With Scallops - Scallop Square punch
  • Oval All - Scallop Oval punch
* The Full Heart punch is only available while stocks last and will not be available again until the release of the 2010-2011 catalogue. Pop over to my offers page for the more details.

Today we have a new sketch challenge for you over at Stamp With Us and this is it:


I've used the In the Stars set with the co-ordinating Large Star punch for my sample:

Recipe
Stamp set: In the Stars
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Basic Gray
DSP: Nouveau Chic
Ink: Versamark
Punch: Large Star
Wide Striped Grosgrain Ribbon: Basic Black
Other: White EP

I stamped both the stars in Versamark on Basic Gray card and heat embossed with white EP for them to stand out. The smaller stamp uses the discounted Large Star punch. All the matted paper comes from the same Nouveau Chic set, the dark layers setting off the coloured layers. The striped ribbon is only a small scrap, it's so wide that you only need a small piece.

Please go check out all the other Design Team's wonderful creations.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sara xx

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi Sara
Love everything about this card especially the use of the Nouveau Chic papers and the ribbon. Gorgeous

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful card Sara, I love your use of colours and of course the Star punch, I love all the punches!!

Ash said...

That is a cute card Sara, Loved the punches, which I really miss finding some for myself here.... & My bad! Stampin up! is not into business here...... U r lucky, u enjoy all their products to discover your creative side to the fullest..... I feel 'J'...... ;-)
I would try to take up that challenge too.....

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)