Monday 15 February 2010

A happy blog award


The super talented Hayley has kindly passed this blog award on to me - you're a gem, thanks hun.

The deal is that I tell you 10 things that make me happy, then pass it on to 5 more blogging buddies who do the same (all of us linking back to the person who sent it to us and forward to those we're passing it to).

So, 10 things that make me happy, in no order at all (I'll leave you to guess or to make it up, lol):
  1. Chocolate
  2. My hubby
  3. My dog, Bess (when she's behaving well, hmm guess that goes for hubby too, lol)
  4. Opening a parcel of craft goodies
  5. A glass of sparkling wine cocktail (then a second ...)
  6. Travel (particularly with DH, my no. 1 travel buddy)
  7. A good thriller to read
  8. A good sci-fi film to watch
  9. A craft project coming together
  10. Kind comments on my work (whether from the recipient or from other crafters)
And I'm passing this on now to:


Have fun with it ladies and I look forward to discovering what makes you happy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sara xx

5 comments:

Jan Jones said...

Ohhh, thank you!!!
Jan
X

Victoria said...

so nice to read your happy things and even nicer to see my name as a recipient!

Thanks so much
Hugs
Victoria
x

Linby said...

Sara- thank you for thinking of me I really appreciate it.
hugs
Linbyx

debbi taylor said...

ooohhh! thx will try and do tonight! x

Ali Watson said...

Thank you Sara for thinking of me :D