Friday 22 May 2009

Yes another thank you card, this time in a bright and modern style


I made this card using a sketch challenge I liked over at ILWS and a colour challenge I wasn't so keen on, still at ILWS, but a different thread. In the end I really loved the colours (thanks Dawn for pushing me outside my comfort zone) and I like the modern feel to this card. It's another one on my list "to be repeated". Not such a quick card but I did the cutting out while watching TV, so not too bad all round either.

Here's the card in full:


Recipe
Stamp set: Organic Grace (level 1 hostess set)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic Grey, Rose Red, Yoyo Yellow
Ink: Basic Black

I cut the squares with my Paper Cutter and stuck them with Tombow glue so that I could slide them a little to get them into the right place. The flowers were simply stamped, cut out and raised on dimensionals.

Why not take a look at my Stampers Club to see how you could get the Organic Grace set for free and have a go at this card yourself.

Thanks for looking. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sara xx


1 comment:

simplyfairies said...

Its fabulous... Mmmmm that yoyo yellow again... you know its growing on me..lol